A member of the grooms party can give us their preliminary measurements via the email below giving the following in inches.
At some point the party member must come into the store to be measured properly, no later than 3 weeks before the wedding. If they do not attend the store, then no responsibility for the fit will be guaranteed and the suit will have to be paid for.
- Height in bare feet
- Chest (measure the fullest part of your chest)
- Waist (measure your natural waist i.e. belly button)
- Hips (measure where you wear your trousers)
- Seat (measure the fullest part of your buttocks)
- Inside Leg (measure from your crotch to your heel)
- Crown to Cuff (measure from the tip of your shoulder to the crease of your wrist)
- Hat if required (measure around your head just above your ears)