We are now open from the lock down
You can now email to make appointments.
- Social distancing will be maintained where possible.
- Everyone will have to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- We will NOT have any toilet facilities for the customers to use.
- Only two people per side (dresses or suits) will be permitted.
- Children will not be allowed into the store unless having a fitting.
- Strictly appointments only for fittings, as the shop & fitting rooms will be sanitised after every appointment.
- Customers will be required to wear face mask for all appointments.
- We ask that you limit touching any of the garments, ask for assistance to see them.
- The number of garments tried on will be limited, as these will have to be sanitised & quarantined for 72 hours.
- Any garments needing alterations will need to be clean & left for 72 hours quarantine before any work can be carried out.
We thank you for you're understanding and patients, if we are all vigilant and follow the guide lines we will all get through this.